Sometimes I force myself to wear color. It's too easy to wear all black everyday, but let's be honest, there's such comfort being wrapped in layers of nori, isn't there? I'm a complete sucker for deliberately clashed patterns that argue loudly or disruptively so in my outfit.

Please excuse my disgruntled expression...I do normally rock the "cool guy model doesn't smile" look, but I was especially annoyed this time around. The nosy neighbor girl was bouncing on her trampoline, trying to spy on my little photo-shoot. She stopped periodically to text and once I left, she also left (how suspicious?)

If my non-discreet neighbor happens to be reading this post: I wasn't posing on top of a camel in 6" heels for a spread in Vogue. This is all what I was doing. Are you happy?
 
Scarf/Top: Thrifted
Pants: Self Made
Shoes: Online shop in Japan




These fabrics are having a heated argumented on Balenciaga's S/S 13 collection