One of my main drives for beginning this blog was to have a platform to show my work. Sketches, paintings, work in progress photos, finished garments and everything in between.

I regrettably have been more gung-ho about sharing outfit posts! Is an apology due here? I'm not too sure, but take it if you must.

Here is a dress coat I created a little bit ago.







Design details:
- double breasted
- full lined
- box pleated short sleeves
- skirt with tucks
- shawl collar (contrast)

I should give you a little life update, shouldn't I?
I'm quite busy with school in itself, but I have decided to also participate in a fashion show! I'll be showing a mini collection in the near future (March)! I'm juggling a lot on my plate at this moment, but I am thrilled to have the opportunity to push myself and create a lovely and cohesive collection!
(I smell separates and a coat!)

I will give you further updates and details as the event flourishes.

No time to sleep, I must create!